Handheld zinc oxide arrester tester is a special instrument used for field and laboratory testing of various electrical parameters of arresters. This instrument adopts advanced technologies such as microcomputer sampling and control, and can measure the full current, third harmonic, resistive current, resistive current peak value, capacitive current, active power, etc. of zinc oxide arrester under power frequency voltage. And display voltage, current waveform and print out test data. Using large-screen LCD display, Chinese characters menu prompts operation, making the man-machine exchange function stronger, and at the same time providing on-site waveform display. The instrument has the characteristics of simple wiring, high measurement accuracy and strong reliability. The instrument is small in size, light in weight, and adopts an integrated design, which is easy to carry and operate in the field.
II.Technical parameters and functional characteristics
1. Seven-inch high-brightness touch color LCD, clear display under strong light, full touch screen operation, free switching between Chinese and English
2. High-precision sampling and processing circuit, advanced Fourier harmonic analysis technology, the data is more reliable.
3. With harmonic content testing function, single-phase or three-phase can be measured at the same time
4. With resistive current fundamental wave peak output function.
5. The instrument has built-in large-capacity memory. Can store a large number of recorded information such as test data, waveforms, harmonics, etc.
interest. It can save 200 sets of measurement records, and the saving method is the cyclic update mode.
6. The instrument is equipped with a U disk interface, which can store any group of test records (the capacity is limited by the size of the U disk).
7. The instrument voltage test line is equipped with insurance to prevent wrong connection, and the instrument voltage and current plug has the function of preventing wrong insertion.
8. The instrument is equipped with a wireless module, which can collect voltage wirelessly, and cooperate with the host for wireless measurement.
9. The instrument has a built-in high-precision real-time clock, which can perform date and time calibration.
10. The instrument can be connected to an external printer to print measurement data, which is convenient for paperless office (optional).
11. The instrument has built-in large-capacity lithium battery, which can work continuously for 6 hours.
(2) Technical parameters
1. Voltage and current parameters:：
Maximum 250V RMS
Maximum 250V RMS
2. Working temperature: -10℃～40℃
3. Ambient humidity: ≤85% without condensation
4. Storage temperature: -20℃～50℃
5. Dimensions: Host 360*290*170(mm), box 425*335*210(mm)
6. Instrument weight: Host 1.6KG, box 8KG
7. Length of test line: standard 10 meters, the length can be customized
HZ-20A-I Handheld Zinc Oxide Arrester Tester Zinc Oxide Arrester Charged Tester Lightning Protection Device leakage Current Tester
HZJS-3 Lightening Surge Arrester Discharge Counter Tester Lightening Arrester Counter Test
HZ-20AS lightening arrester characteristic tester portable zinc-oxide arrester leakage current test machine zinc oxide arrester tester