1. The measured power frequency equivalence is good. The test current waveform is a sine wave, the minimum difference between the frequency and the power frequency is 0.1 Hz, and the maximum is 10 Hz. It can be used for measurement at 50hz or 60hz.
2. Strong anti-interference ability. This instrument adopts different frequency method to measure, and cooperates with modern software and hardware filtering technology, so that the instrument has high anti-interference performance, and the test data is stable and reliable.
3. High measurement accuracy. The basic error is only 0.005Ω, which can be used to measure the earth network with very small ground impedance.
4. Powerful function. It can measure current piles, voltage piles, ground grid impedance, ground resistance, ground continuity, soil resistivity, etc.
5. Full touch LCD screen, super large graphic operation interface, every process is very clear. Operators can use it without additional professional training. The whole process of testing can be completed with a light touch.
6. Equipped with a calendar chip and a large-capacity memory inside, the results can be saved at any time. The history record can be viewed at any time, and can be printed out. The current time and storage time can be displayed and printed.
7. Scientific and advanced data management: The instrument data can be exported through U disk, and the data can be viewed and managed on any PC through special software. Ability to generate reports and test reports
8. Safe and reliable. The instrument has functions such as grounding protection, current limiting and voltage limiting protection, sound and light alarm to ensure the safety of test personnel and equipment.
9. With vector test function, it can measure ground network impedance and ground network pure resistance. The impedance angle can be measured.
10. Wiring labor is small, no need for large current wires.
11. All-in-one model, with standard resistance and constant current source, convenient for on-site testing and reducing on-site wiring.
12. The instrument is easy to operate, and the measurement process is controlled by the microprocessor. As long as the appropriate measurement method is selected, the data measurement can be automatically completed under the control of the microprocessor.
13. When the user needs a large current test (such as 30A), this instrument can be realized by an external power supply.
Main Technical index
1. Measuring range: 0～5000Ω (including current pile impedance)
2. Resolution: 0.001mΩ
3. Measurement error: ±(reading×2%+0.005Ω)
4. Anti-power frequency 50Hz voltage interference capability: 10V
5. Test current waveform: sine wave
6. Test current frequency: Single frequency: 40-70Hz, resolution 0.1Hz, free setting
Dual frequency: 50±0.1Hz to 50±10.0Hz can be set at will
60±0.1Hz to 60±10.0Hz can be set freely
7. Output current: 5A or external power supply 30A
8. Output voltage: 400V or external power supply 1000V
9. Measuring line requirements: Current line copper core cross-sectional area ≥1.5mm2
Voltage line copper core cross-sectional area ≥1.0mm2
10. Test power supply: Built-in 2kW variable frequency power supply or external high-power variable frequency power supply.
11. Power supply: AC220V±10%, 50Hz
12. Dimensions: 500mm*377mm*330mm, instrument weight: 20kg
HZDW-DB Ground Network Earth Resistance Tester Earth Resistance Test Device Ground Leakage Current Tester
HZJD-3002 earth resistance tester earth resistance meter ground resistance tester ground resistance measuring instrument
HZRC-2000+ Earth Resistance Soil Resistivity Tester Earth Resistance Meter Ground Resistance Tester Soil Resistivity Tester
HZRC-3000B Digital Earth Resistance Tester Price Earth Resistance Measure Instrument Earth Resistance Tester