Huazheng Electric HZBB-10B Intelligent Tester of Transformer Ratio and Connection Groups adopts popular ARM processor, 168M frequency, 128M memory available to be extended to 4G memory card. The LCD screen adopts 5-inch high-definition color touch screen, combined with emwin display, making the tester interface simple and user-friendly in full touch screen and non-keyboard operation. The tester supports database and can be exported from the USB drive or through the data cable to the background computer.
Elaborate and compact design, unique thinking, makes the tester superior and powerful with small size and light weight. The tester uses a programmable signal source, can output single-phase, two-phase or three-phase standard Sine signal or high-frequency Sine signal, with adjustable output phase frequency. The tester adopts the new algorithm developed by our company to measure the ratio of three-phase transformer and ensure the measurement accuracy without adjusting the balance of the three-phase power supply. Therefore, the transformer ratio and wiring method can be measured in about 3 seconds.
Wiring and notice: When using the tester, please follow the instructions.
1. The ground terminal or the ground wire in the power cable should be grounded reliably.
2. Please note that the four-color test wires at the high-voltage side in yellow, green, red and black correspond respectively to the transformer A, B, C, N terminals. The three-color test wires at the low-voltage side in yellow, green and red correspond respectively to the transformer a, b, c, n terminals. Be sure to make correct connections.
3. When testing the Scott transformer, the high voltage side is the same as the above, low-voltage side a, β, n correspond to a, b, c terminal.
4.For single-phase transformer, high-voltage side A, X correspond to A, C terminals, low-voltage side a, x corresponds to a, c terminals.
5.For general Y / y, Y / d, D / d, D / y, normal connection group measurements, connection to the neutral point N terminal is not needed. For single-phase transformer measurements, please use the yellow, green test clips at high-voltage side and the yellow, green test clips at low-voltage side. ZN / y, ZN / d can only measure voltage ratio.
6.Current Transformer (CT), primary side A, X Corresponding to the low-voltage side of the instrument a, c terminal, secondary side a, x Corresponding instrument's high-pressure side A, C terminal.
7. Please enter correct setting parameters before test. The group label and the measured transformer must be consistent. If not sure, choose unknown to be measured by the tester automatically.
8. If you the rated ratio is not put in, results only show the measured ratio value, and do not show the error.
9. Test The instrument application of the instrument built-in output, external standard voltage divider test should not be used standard voltage transformer test (due to voltage transformers non-linear accuracy of the accuracy can not be accurate).
10.For special transformers or CT, 24V output must be selected, otherwise the instrument will be damaged.
II. Main Functions And Characters
1.The tester makes automatic measurement with no need to set any parameters and automatically completes the three-phase ratio and connection group measurements with easy operation. All you need to do is to press a button.
2.The tester measures three-phase and single-phase transformer ratios automatically, and calculates the ratio error.
3. Built-in three-phase signal source, which can measure the transformation ratios of various connected groups such as Y / y, Y / d, D / y, D / d.
4. The tester can measure transformer connection group label and polarity to clearly display the first and second winding connection vector.
5. The tester can track the transformer on-load tap-changer position automatically, and indicate the current tap point automatically.
6. The tester can display a transformer’s first and secondary voltage Oscillograms and phase relationship. It can measure transformer’s first and second harmonic voltages, to facilitate the analysis of transformer failure.
7. Can test CT, PT ratio, polarity test function.
8. The tester has perfect and reliable automatic protection, to ensure the intactness of the tester under abnormal conditions.
9. The tester is small size and light weight. It makes accurate measurement at fast speed (about 3 seconds to complete the test).
10. The tester is available to store and print all the test results. It has Built-in 128M memory (extendable to 4G memory card), available to export the database by USB, or upload to computer. The database supports excel spreadsheet opening, easy for edit or archive.
11. The tester has 5-inch true color touch screen operation, emwinGUI interface and Chinese input, which is easy and convenient. It also has no power-down calendar and clock function. The test time can be stored at any time.
12. The tester support on-site record print by Bluetooth or serial printer.
III. Main Technical Specifications
1. Ratio measurement range: 0.8-20000
2. Ratio measurement accuracy: 0.2% (0.8-2000), 0.5% (2000-20000)
3.Output voltage: 12V, 24V, 40V, 80V, 160V optional.
4. Working power: 220V 50HZ
5. Operating temperature: -10 ℃ -40℃
6. Environmental humidity: 10% -85%
HZBB-10S turns ratio tester transformer ratio testing equipment automatic transformer turns ratio meter ttr
HZBB-10B-I Turns Ratio Tester Turns Ratio Tester Portable TTR Meter Transformer Turns Ratio Analysis
HZBB-10B ttr testing equipment turns ratio tester transformer turns ratio meter ttr digital transformer turns ratio meter
Huazheng Electric HZBB-10A Turns Ratio Group Tester Turns Ratio Tester Transformer TTR Tester Equipment Electric Test Turn Ratio
Huazheng Electric Fully Auto 0.9-10000 3 phase transformer turns ratio group tester digital display turns ratio tester
HZBB-10A-I Hand -held transformer turns ratio tester digital transformer turns ratio meter portable ttr meter
HZBB-10H Transformer Turns Ratio Tester TTR Turns Ratio Test Device Transformer Turns Ratio Analysis Huazheng Electric TTR testing equipment