Time: 2023-03-06 Author: 铧正 Click: 78 Time
HZDL 130 Primary Current Injection Tester(referred to as the current booster), our company's own research and development equipment, it combines the advantages of similar products at home and abroad, using CNC technology, strong anti-interference ability, compared with the previous generation of current riser Due to the low power consumption, large capacity self-twisting voltage regulator and high magnetic permeability core made of converter, it has the advantages of large output power, small size and light weight. It is mainly used for testing of busbar protection and various current transformers. It is widely used in research, production and electrical test sites of power, railway, petrochemical, metallurgical and mining enterprises.
The Technical Features
1.Name and classification
(1)Name:HZDL 130 Primary Current Injection Tester
(2)Environmental groups: belong to GB6587.1-86 in "electronic measuring instrument test master plan" Ⅲ group instrument (can be used in outdoor environment).
2. 1 Input voltage: AC220V ±10%
2. 2 Power:5KVA
2. 3 Output voltage: series:AC0~500A(10V) parallel:AC0~1000A(5V)Stepless adjustable, panel with digital display ammeter
2. 4 Output voltage: (>10V)
2. 5 Output waveform: the output current is the standard sinusoidal wave with small burrs, which is better than the standard power system requirements.
2. 6 Measuring accuracy :(using grade 0.2S material) the actual value is around 0.3; Each current can be smoothly, smoothly and continuously adjustable, and the precision is higher than 0.5 level. The current voltmeter shows true and effective value with high accuracy and stability.
2. 7 Output current mode: true RMS value is continuously adjustable;
2.8 current stability: 0.2%
2.9 structure and form: integrated
2.10 wiring mode: according to requirements
2.11 current stability: 0.2%;
2.12 protection Settings: over-current and over-voltage