Time: 2022-09-30 Author: 铧正 Click: 456 Time
1. The DC high-voltage generator connects the grounding terminal on the control box panel and the grounding terminal of the high-voltage tower with a grounding wire and connects it firmly to the ground wire of the site or laboratory. To ensure the safety of you and the equipment, please check the ground wire repeatedly to ensure that all parts are well grounded.
Use the provided seven-core cable to connect the control box and the high-voltage tower. Both ends of the cable are the same fast aviation plugs. Pay attention to insert the side gap of the plug to the thick convex part of the socket and tighten it clockwise. (Either end of the cable can be connected to the control box or high-voltage tower) Connect the power cord, the power supply is single-phase AC 220v, power frequency 50hz.
2. Turn on the power switch, the power switch light (green) and the panel meter are on. Then the high voltage indicator (green) is on. If the high voltage prompt buzzer is in the on position, it will beep to remind the operator that the high voltage is being applied. At this time, turn the high voltage output adjustment knob clockwise to increase the voltage, and the voltmeter will display as Load the kv value of the voltage on the sample, and the ammeter shows the sum of the current flowing on the sample and all the leakage currents, but does not include the current of the built-in high voltage divider. The current is measured in microamperes, ua.
If the power switch is turned on, the high-voltage indicator light (green) does not light up, and the "return to zero" light (red) is on in the fault display, it means that the high-voltage output adjustment button is not at the zero position. Turn the trimming voltage knob back to the zero position, and some "return to zero" lights will go out, and then adjust clockwise to increase the voltage.
3. If voltage regulation protection within the rated output voltage range is not needed, turn the overvoltage protection setting button clockwise to the maximum value. At this time, when the output voltage exceeds the rated output voltage, it will automatically protect and cut off the high voltage. If voltage regulation protection is required within the rated output voltage range, please boost the no-load boost to the predetermined protection voltage according to the above steps, and then slowly turn the overvoltage protection setting knob counterclockwise to the required voltage. Perform overvoltage protection action, the "overvoltage" indicator light is on, keep the overvoltage protection setting knob at this position, return the boost knob to the zero position, and turn off the power. After connecting the test product, the high voltage will be automatically cut off when the boost voltage exceeds the predetermined voltage.
4. When an overvoltage, overcurrent and other fault occurs, the high voltage is automatically cut off, the high voltage indicator light (green) is off, the buzzer stops beeping, and the corresponding fault indicator lights up, indicating that the test product has been short-circuited. If you want to restart, you should The high-voltage output adjustment knob is back to the zero position, and the fine-tuning knob is also at the zero position. Then turn off the power switch, and then turn on the power switch to cut off the protection and re-boost. When shutting down during normal operation, first return the high voltage adjustment knob to the zero position counterclockwise, then return the fine-tuning voltage knob to the zero position, and finally turn off the power switch. The power switch is also used to protect the reset switch, so when the fault indicator light (except the zero return indicator light) is on, the power switch should be turned off and on again to release the protection and re-boost.
5. When the DC high voltage generator load is a large capacitive load, in order to avoid triggering overcurrent protection due to excessive charging current, please slow down the boost speed appropriately. After the test, turn the output voltage adjustment knob counterclockwise to the zero position. At this time, the voltmeter still displays the voltage value on the sample. Please wait until the sample is discharged through the high-voltage tower to below 20kv before using the ground rod to discharge Safety.