Time: 2022-04-26 Author: 铧正 Click: 515 Time
Common faults and solutions of DC high voltage generators：
1. When the power switch is turned on, the digital display of the control box on the DC high voltage generator does not light up.
Please check the working power connection and all labor insurance tubes. If the insurance tube is damaged, please replace it with a new tube according to the amperage marked beside the insurance tube holder.
2. When the power switch of the DC high voltage generator is turned on, the digital display is on, the high voltage indicator (green) is off, and no high voltage is applied.
① The fault display "return to zero" light is on
If there is no return to zero, please turn the high-voltage output adjustment knob counterclockwise, adjust the knob to return to zero until the "return to zero" light is off, and the high pressure can be increased.
②There are two phenomena when the "Other" light is on in the fault display: 1. Grounding protection, 2. Disconnection protection.
a. It is possible that the ground wire is not properly connected, or the ground wire is not reliable and grounded. Please connect a good and reliable ground wire, turn off the working power, and restart it.
b. The cable connecting the control box and the high-voltage tower is not connected. If the cable is connected, power off and restart. Or if it fails while soldering on both ends of the cable, please solder on both ends of the cable, turn off the power, then restart.
c. The circuit in the control box may be broken or disconnected, please re-solder, turn off the power, and restart.
3. Everything is normal, but the protection does not exceed the rated output voltage
①The fault display "overcurrent" lights up.
a. The test sample is short-circuited, or the leakage current is too large.
b. The capacitor load is large and the voltage is boosted too fast. Power off, restart, and reduce boost speed.
② The fault display "overvoltage" light is on
The knob of the overvoltage protection device is not placed at the maximum value, please turn it clockwise to the maximum value, turn off the power, and restart.
4. What is the reason why all the DC high voltage fault lights are on?
When a short circuit occurs under the high voltage of the test product, due to various short-circuit currents, all of our fault data display lights may be lit. This is a normal development. Please remove the test product and restart it after the fault.
5. After troubleshooting the test product, the fault display light is still on, and there is no high voltage
The power switch also acts as a failsafe reset switch, turn off the power switch and restart to increase the voltage.
6. It is found that the number of voltmeters fluctuates greatly
Please check whether the connection is made between the two ends of the cable and the air through the plug 7-pin shielded mesh head and the center can be shielded.