Time: 2022-03-21 Author: 铧正 Click: 281 Time
Transformer Oil Viscosity Tester
Transformer Oil Viscosity Tester are also known as petroleum product kinematic viscometers. It is designed and manufactured according to the requirements of the national standard GB/T265 "Determination of Kinematic Viscosity of Petroleum Products and Calculation of Dynamic Viscosity", and is used to determine the kinematic viscosity of liquid petroleum products (>Newtonian liquid) at a certain temperature.
Before using a kinematic viscometer, let's take a look at some of the things that need to be done
1. After the instrument is unpacked, check whether the instrument is damaged and whether the screws are loose, and check whether the items are complete according to the packing list.
2. The instruments and equipment are placed on a horizontal surface and about 300mm away from the wall, which is convenient for students to operate.
3. Add a bath (distilled water, clear mineral oil, glycerin or 25% aqueous solution) to about 265mm.
4. Power on to check whether the meter is normal.
5. When the sample contains moisture and mechanical impurities, the sample must be dehydrated before the test, and the mechanical impurities are removed with filter paper. The high-viscosity lubricating oil can also be dehydrated and filtered at the temperature of 50 ° C and 100 ° C.
6. Before measuring the viscosity of the sample, the viscometer must be cleaned and then placed in an oven to dry, or dry with hot air filtered through cotton.
7. When the viscometer measures the viscosity of different movements during the movement, put a sample into the clean and dry capillary viscometer. Before the sample passes through, put the rubber tube on the branch tube, and use your own fingers to block the tube body. At the same time, the viscometer can be inverted, and then the capillary body is inserted into some containers containing various samples. At this time, we use rubber balls, water pumps or other liquids to suck the liquid to the marking line b. At the same time, we need to be careful not to The expansion of the tube body causes bubbles or cracks to occur between some of the liquids. When the liquid level reaches the traffic line b, the viscometer is lifted from the container, and the viscometer is quickly restored to its normal working state. Wipe off the excess material sample adhered to the outer wall of the pipe end, and remove the rubber sleeve from the branch pipe and put it on the capillary.
8. Immerse the Kanlon-Finsk Opaque Viscometer with the sample in the prepared constant temperature bath and keep it vertical. The viscometer is fixed on the bracket with a clip, and the thermometer is fixed with another clip, so that the scale of the thermometer is measured 10mm on the surface of the liquid in the constant temperature bath.
9. When measuring viscosity at 50°C, the constant temperature time of the viscometer in a constant temperature bath should not be less than 20min, and when measuring viscosity at 80°C or 100°C, the constant temperature time of the viscometer should not be less than 25min. While either viscometer is measuring flow time, do not place or remove the other viscometer from the thermostatic bath.